United Care Givers Offers Affordable and Reliable Services
United CareGivers patients and private clients benefit from the convenience of visiting care; they are treated in the privacy and security of their homes surrounded by the people and things they love. United CareGivers have one top priority: results-focused and individualized treatment. You and your loved ones deserve it.
Medical Social Workers
Home Health Aides (CNA’s)
Payment for Services
- Medicare – covers skilled medical care at home
- Medicaid – covers skilled medical care at home
- Private insurance (HMO/PPO) – covers skilled medical care at home
Who is Eligible for Skilled Medical Care Provided At Home?
A person who:
- is under the care of a physician.
- is homebound
- is in need of skilled nursing care or rehabilitation services;
- is recovering from a hospital, illness or an accident.
Who Can Initiate Home Health Care Services?
- Family & Friends
- Social Workers
- Discharge Planners
Call Us at (630) 655-3204 or Fax Your Request/Referral at (630) 655-7262 or (630) 786-3141.
Our Staff Is:
- Carefully Screened with Background Checks
- Bonded & Insured
- Fully Compliant with HIPPA Regulations
Call our office at (630) 655-3204 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a free in-home consultation with NO OBLIGATION!